AZwest16

Bipod Help

I have an Atlas PSR, Harris, and TriClawps. The triclawps is great for shooting sitting out to 800 yards and standing out to 500 yards. The triclawps works well when used with a beefy tripod otherwise range will be shorter. The atlas is probably the BEST bipod I have ever owned being that it is very stout and not as flimsy as the harris. Harris is good but when comparing to the atlas it can't compete. The price of the harris though will beat the atlas. The atlas is one of those items that you hate to buy but once you do you will wonder why you didn't buy it in the first place. I have the quick release model on the atlas and can change from one rifle to the next in seconds. I would rather shoot prone but when you can't the TriClawps works perfectly.

Atlas PSR

post-2094-0-79315100-1428937031_thumb.jpg

Harris

Complete2_zps198875d7.jpg

Triclawps

104_1184-1.jpg

• Like 1

Atlas Bipod BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913, Make sure you buy the detachable one and it will be able to go on all your rifles.

All you need to install is a Atlas Bipod Flush Cup 1913 on the bottom of each stock.

Hope this helps.

I use an Atlas with the quick detach rail and 3 inch leg extensions. It is rock solid for prone shots. The only draw back sometimes is the height of grass or bushes or very steep hill sides as a shooting platform. Sounds like Coues country doesn't it. I also carry Stoney Point shooting sticks which can serve as a rear support in some sitting situations. My 3rd option is the front rest from a Caldwell lead sled that has been adapted to include a quick detach for my Slik Pro tripod. The tripod rest with the Stoney Point sticks in the rear is an excellent combination.

I really like Sherman's idea of using the top off the Walmart monopod. I am going to try this in place of the Caldwell rest. Great idea Sherman.