Sign in to follow this  
Sneaker

$50 G&F Credit last week

My dad and brother were hit on my dads card for early bull tags a few weeks ago. Last week they had a random $50 credit come through from G&F on the same card, any thoughts, anyone else had this? My dad isn't the type to worry about the small stuff, so I'll do it for them.

Waiting for this draw is a killer.

Probably refund for a youth license. They are only 5 bucks.

They charged me twice when we put in for the draw, i was charged twice for one of our apps. They said a few weeks back they would refund the money but nothing yet. Did you have any extra charges when putting in online?

They charged me twice when we put in for the draw, i was charged twice for one of our apps. They said a few weeks back they would refund the money but nothing yet. Did you have any extra charges when putting in online?

They told me the same thing they told you and I waited a few weeks and called back . When I did call back they took care of it right then and there. I put in 8 apps and got charged for 15...lol

• Like 1

They told me the same thing they told you and I waited a few weeks and called back . When I did call back they took care of it right then and there. I put in 8 apps and got charged for 15...lol

That could really have sucked! if say the 13th charge was one of your actual apps and say it had insufficient funds.. just saying could have been bad IF

That could really have sucked! if say the 13th charge was one of your actual apps and say it had insufficient funds.. just saying could have been bad IF

right ,cause they don't call when this happens.........................