Sign in to follow this  
PelaPapas

Wanted: Bow

*** I have a buddy who is looking to upgrade. He is wanting a bow, something newer than 2011 or so? He's open to all right now.***

I can pass along the info to my buddy. Thank you.

Look on Archery Talk. I got my D350 there for a great deal. Finding a D340 shouldn't be an issue either, but you are going to regret not getting the D350 from the start.

Norteno- I've seen a few on AT for great prices. I wanted to see if anyone here in AZ would have one to offer first. I'm kinda weird when it comes to sending people that I don't know, a good amount of money. I always worry about getting my stuff or being scammed.

Anyone here in AZ have one? Let me know, thanks!

• Like 1

Norteno- I've seen a few on AT for great prices. I wanted to see if anyone here in AZ would have one to offer first. I'm kinda weird when it comes to sending people that I don't know, a good amount of money. I always worry about getting my stuff or being scammed.

I felt the same way. AT has a satisfaction rating kinda like eBay for members. The guy I bought mine off of had a great rating and sold lots of stuff. Make sure you get a 2011 with deep groove cams.

• Like 1

I felt the same way. AT has a satisfaction rating kinda like eBay for members. The guy I bought mine off of had a great rating and sold lots of stuff. Make sure you get a 2011 with deep groove cams.

Will do Norteno, thanks for the info!

Use paypal simple worry free

Use paypal simple worry free

True, I'm just one that likes to see what I'm buying in person beforehand. Hopefully somebody here on the forums has one, or I might have to try going the AT way.

Still looking. Have cash...

I bought my D350 on Ebay and it was as advertised. I love the beast!

• Like 2

Please close. Found the bows I was in search for my buddy and myself.

Big thanks to member azco great guy to deal with!

I got myself a Destroyer 350. I love it! Thanks for the input norteno!