Elkhunter1

Portable Bow Station

OK guys here is MY interpretation of a bow station you can take on your hunting/camping trip. It folds and collapses for easy transport. I will have two models, one shooter and a two shooter stations. There will also be a cup holder accessory.

This is the one shooter model!

post-5396-0-16147800-1430286928_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-73328700-1430286948_thumb.jpg

What do you guys think?

What improvements would you look for in a station?

• Like 1

Post a pic of it collapsed ready for transport please.

Here are additional pics and it collapses down to 37 inches high and 5 inches deep when laying flat.

post-5396-0-22595400-1430332761_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-08415200-1430332793_thumb.jpg

Looks nice. Few things I would change that you might want to think about. 1) rotate the black knob and arrow holders 90 degrees. That way you could put arrows on both sides for a 2 shooter station. 2) The black knob appears to tighten the square tubing inside the square tubing so if you made those about equal it appears you might be able to shorten it more than 37". 3) Same principle with the feet and bow holder, one slides in the other to compact.

Overall very nice design.

Looks nice. Few things I would change that you might want to think about. 1) rotate the black knob and arrow holders 90 degrees. That way you could put arrows on both sides for a 2 shooter station. 2) The black knob appears to tighten the square tubing inside the square tubing so if you made those about equal it appears you might be able to shorten it more than 37". 3) Same principle with the feet and bow holder, one slides in the other to compact.

Overall very nice design.

Yes that particular one has the longer slide arm so it could be shorter by 7 inches and I am working on a two shooter set up.

• Like 1

Here are two photos of the accessory cup holder some guys were asking for. It is completely detachable! It will sell for $9.95

post-5396-0-65567500-1430426098_thumb.jpg

post-5396-0-34595800-1430426127_thumb.jpg

Nice. When I first saw it I thought it was a two bow model, turning the arrow holder 90 degrees and putting the knob on top would be simple to make it a two bow model, one arrow holder per side if you see what I am suggesting.

Nice. When I first saw it I thought it was a two bow model, turning the arrow holder 90 degrees and putting the knob on top would be simple to make it a two bow model, one arrow holder per side if you see what I am suggesting.

Already got it in my head and going to put it to steel!

I don't know what I like better, the bear mount or the cup holder. That is a nice bear mount.

• Like 1

Very cool design! How much are these going to sell for, if you don't mind me asking?

I am talking with Bull Basin in Tucson about that, For there to be breathing room for me and any distributors the cost will be $79.99

• Like 1

I am talking with Bull Basin in Tucson about that, For there to be breathing room for me and any distributors the cost will be $79.99

I'd go $80. No reason to short urself. Really nice. I'd buy one.

• Like 1