Sign in to follow this  
Eagle Eye

Got Deer Mounts Back

Very nice mounts... good work.

Ernest

Those are some very nice mounts, who did them? I like the one on that far left the most though... but only because all my coues look like it. :D

Nice looking mounts, who did the taxi work? That little one in the middle should be in the ball park of 85" - 87".

Later,

Geoff

I Also got my mount back....... 36b arivaca

post-682-1178633303_thumb.jpg

post-682-1178633682_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing your mounts with us, They all look good. I shot several but nothing as big as the one in the middle. I must have shot the brothers to Bass's cause most look like the one on the left. I'm certainly not knocking the left one cause I'm proud of mine. My excuse for never shooting a big one has always been " you can't eat the horns".

Our mounts were done by Salt River Taxidermy. I think he did an excellent job on the mounts and only took him about 7 months to do. Glad to have them back and looking forward to next year cuz we have seen bigger ones then the ones we took. Lets just hope the draw odds go are way again.

Yeah he is 15 1/2 inches wide. We were watching that buck for about a month before our hunt. My brother took him opening morning within a couple of minutes of shooting light! We all set up before daylight in different areas on where we knew the buck would be and next thing i know i heard a shot coming from my brother direction and he gots on the walkie saying "hes down". It was a well earned buck. I just wish it was me that tagged him.