Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

6b scouting

Its my back yard. Will be out there putting up my camera at some point this weekend!

Headed up tomorrow, if any one else is going we will be up there. Give a shout .

Not sure if that was you and your party in two UTVs we ran into today on the 530 Rd, but man it was MESSY out there this morning! That's the most I've had to use 4-Low since I've lived in Arizona!

Are you the guy in the gray dodge with the shepards in the back?

That was me, although technically it was a maroon Dodge. All that mud must have made it look gray! If that was you in the UTVs, thanks for the tip on the roads ahead. Going back the way we came would have SUCKED!

That was me, although technically it was a maroon Dodge. All that mud must have made it look gray! If that was you in the UTVs, thanks for the tip on the roads ahead. Going back the way we came would have SUCKED!

IA Born...."YOU GOT A HEMI IN THAT'? :P

That was awesome! You made my day with that one! If you guys have the early rifle hunt, stay in touch. I'll share scouting info with you from my early archery hunt! I've got a camera not far from where we met up.
  • Like 1

That was awesome! You made my day with that one! If you guys have the early rifle hunt, stay in touch. I'll share scouting info with you from my early archery hunt! I've got a camera not far from where we met up.

Will do. I will send you a pm with my phone #. Great meeting you.

was in there on Sunday. little muddy where we were, but was in my side by side with the family. I did pull out a Subaru that was stuck by fry park. Beautiful out there and set up a few cams in ther for my sons archery tag. Place was packed with campers having fun.

I feel sorry for the archery hunters in 6b. 5guyshunting has taken out an order of protection against ALL archery hunters good for 100 miles until his season is over.

No archery hunters allowed in there. :P

• Like 1

I live up here.. I'VE Been scouting some really good sized bulls in 3 different places. -Wy

Headed up tomorrow, if any one else is going we will be up there. Give a shout .

I realize this could be potentially top secret information, but where abouts did you get that trail cam pic of that elk? His rack looks an awful lot like a pair of antlers my buddy and I found up here in Flagstaff on Anderson Mesa. I'd have to find a picture real fast again though.