naturebob

Rifle scope ?

Just ordered a Sightron SIII. 6-24x50 SFP.

$725

Where did you order from?

Brian

eBay
Thanks

Ordered it Monday

Arrived yesterday.

Looks nice. Have it mounted.

Will Shoot it tomorrow.

I'm still trying to decide which scope to get. I do very little rifle hunting but I would like a decent set up on my new 6.5 creedmoor.

Brian

$725

Brian

eBay
Thanks

Ordered it Monday

Arrived yesterday.

Will Shoot it tomorrow.

I'm still trying to decide which scope to get. I do very little rifle hunting but I would like a decent set up on my new 6.5 creedmoor.

Brian

This is what I've got on my creedmoor. Awesome scope!

$725

Brian

eBay
Thanks

Ordered it Monday

Arrived yesterday.

Will Shoot it tomorrow.

Brian

This is what I've got on my creedmoor. Awesome scope!

Of course Brian you probably already know I have a few all on Creedmoors. These scopes ffp will take you out to 1700 yards and the sfp scopes even further. The clarity is edge to edge crisp. Very light weight, perfect tracking, and the company does in house custom upgrades like if you would like a turret cap on the windage they can do that for you. They will even change the reticle if you would like. before you buy they do have a new reticle the moa-h. Look up this scope and look at the new reticle better for windage holds. SIIISS 624X50 LRMOA-H

I have had multiple Nikon, Bushnell, Vortex, Zeiss, Leupold. It seems that I am converting all of my rifles to Leupold. I would buy a minimum of a Leupold Vx-3 for any of my guns that need a scope. Great glass, awesome warranty (if needed, but not most of the time, it has happened) and affordable. The company has a great history and treats their customers fair. I would not put anything else on my rifles.