Edge

Leggy Blonde

Good Deal for sure....

Never seen her spook? I have a couple paths in Sunburst Farms that will put that to the test... LOL

Hey neighbor, im in sunburst. :)

Hey There!

Here's my daughters... Half Tennessee Walker - Half Spotted Saddle Horse..

I love your blond btw.. The wife trumped it last night though. Apparently, I spend lots of money on all kinds of stuff or something.. I'm not exactly sure, I wasn't paying attention. :)

post-9498-0-45632100-1432738993_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Here's my daughters... Half Tennessee Walker - Half Spotted Saddle Horse..

I love your blond btw.. The wife trumped it last night though. Apparently, I spend lots of money on all kinds of stuff or something.. I'm not exactly sure, I wasn't paying attention. :)

attachicon.gifIMG_20150517_085640.jpg

Beautiful

I always enjoy seeing our youth involved in horses. Great going, well done sir!

• Like 1

Anyone who would ride a mule must have something wrong with them

I strongly concur.

I strongly concur.

Good ol horse trading...cracks me up...

Thanks Jack, horse trading is fun.

Some, maybe most horse traders have earned their reputation and that horse trader stigma. Being ethical, I will not sell this mare to someone who is the wrong fit, otherwise I could have sold her yesterday.

As she stands, this mare needs to go to someone interested in having her bred, packed, a pasture pet or has the ability to train her or send her to a trainer for saddle riding.

Please, no more calls asking if she is suitable to ride your 4 year old in the Parada Del Sol. This is not a kids horse. A kid safe horse that doesn't have 3 hooves in the grave, is a tough, tough creature to find and I have a long list of parents looking for one.

I would recommend trainer Twister Heller out in Congress, he gets great results for a fair price.

• Like 1

I strongly concur.

I disagree. Mules are awesome and they won't let you put THEM in harms way. They will just tell you to get off and walk if they don't feel right about something. You either love em or hate em.

I happen to love em. JMO ;)

And how could you not love a face like this? :blink:

post-12458-0-35128300-1432746965.jpg

I am a sweet mule I promise just stay out of my pasture! hey what happened to talkin about the leggy blonde? Forwarded to my sis but she said NO MORE HORSES Which is a major breakthrough. :)

• Like 1

Yea! It can be fun...depending on which side of the trade you're on...Because I like good horse trading banter...what about the leggy blonde...So she is 7 and just started under saddle? How do you know she can jump a 5' fence? Can she do it with an elk on her? Lol

Sorry. Got off track Edge. Someone needs to buy this great looking mare and breed her. Bet she throws a great foal.

Bump

• Like 3

Lark,

Great lookin critter, name?

Jack,

The blondee started with halter shows and with those bloodlines and color genetics, she was more valuable as a brood mare. Bred at 3, 11 months gestation, year off, repeat.

I know she can clear a 5' fence cuz I've not only seen her jump out of her stall, I've seen her jump back in.

Lunging in the arena, she self rates and collects over obstacles and standards just like a veteran eventer

Clearing 5' with an elk on the sawbucks? Sure, right after downing 5 gallons of RefBull.

• Like 2

Jk. I love the long ears.

Jk. I love the long ears.

Yes, was sarcasm from us both

Sorry. Got off track Edge. Someone needs to buy this great looking mare and breed her. Bet she throws a great foal.

Not a.problem, love it.

I'm headed upstate or else I'd post pictures of her foals

Bump

Its cool. Love talking horses and long ears.

I'm headed north or else I'd post pics of her foals.

• Like 1