DrtRoadRody

AZ drivers....

Those pictures are rather exceptional rigs. Most trikes and jeepneys are rust buckets and belch so much smoke a liberal would wet themselves.

1486545_10152078375826251_346465775_n.jpTHis was my favrite Tricycle

Those pictures are rather exceptional rigs. Most trikes and jeepneys are rust buckets and belch so much smoke a liberal would wet themselves.

Wow! My 6'5" and 300 lb body would look like the Incredible Bulk and hit on both sides of that rig!😆
  • Like 1

did you all see where ex governor - made the comment about the photo ticket cameras - biggest mistake she made not renegotiating the contact

guess she was quoted as saying something - like -- "people out there on the freeways drive like they are crazy"

The biggest mistake she made was endorsing ObamaCare. Period. And photo radar had nothing to with safety and everything to do with revenue.

CouesPursuit

We all have our dumb days guess I had one by responding with emotion to this thread.

I'll be smarter next time and pm the individual with which I disagree or let it go!

You might do the same!

Same here and agreed. Good luck on all your hunting endeavors this year.

• Like 1

Wow! My 6'5" and 300 lb body would look like the Incredible Bulk and hit on both sides of that rig!
At that size, they'd try recruiting you to play center for one of their basketball teams with ridiculous names like the Alaska Milks or the Tender Juicies.
  • Like 2

CouesPursuit

We all have our dumb days guess I had one by responding with emotion to this thread.

I'll be smarter next time and pm the individual with which I disagree or let it go!

You might do the same!

Same here and agreed. Good luck on all your hunting endeavors this year.

Cool, we are even . That's why we're here on this site is because we do have at least one thing in common ! THE HUNT!

You have an awesome hunting season also. And if you don't have a tag take someone else out and help them to achieve their dreams of the hunt. It's is food for the soul!

• Like 2