Sign in to follow this  
257 STW

wanted 22lr or 22mag bolt rifle

Wanted a 22 lr or mag in a bolt action to get my 8 year started and used to a bolt action 4804953475 Jeremy

Wasn't has savage 22 mag 189$

Wanted a 22 lr or mag in a bolt action to get my 8 year started and used to a bolt action 4804953475 Jeremy

Hello, this may be a little more than you want to send, but I have two of the full size models and both shoot 5 shot groups at 100 yards you can cover with a 50 cent pc, right at an 1 in. when I do my part, and this is with hunting ammo the guns like. I mentor for youth hunts and one of the kids had one of these, and did very well, making shots out to 109 yards using a cabelas scope, with a yardage turret. They are an exceptional firearm nothing on the gun is cheap, they dont have extractor problems, bolt issues, poor stocks etc. you wont find a better quality 22 lr for the money, and they feel very solid when handling them since the receivers and bolt are milled from solid steel, they also have hammer forged barrels. They only come as a single shot but accept any CZ 452 magazine, which are also top quality. I like the polymer magazines the best. The company below is also very good to deal with. Good luck.

http://www.kygunco.com/cz-452-scout-22lr-single-shot-rifle-162-barrel-beechwood-stock-43774