Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

07 Diamond Liberty

Do any of you actually know how to spell MATHEWS? :huh: If you ever owned one you would know. :) How many harmonic dampeners does a bow need? Also anyone who is worried about who can shoot the most spots @ 18 is GAY! :o The top SHOOTERS are what makes the bow win, they go with the best contract so take it for what it is worth.

Crazy is right. A little angry, but right. You put just about any company's flagship bow in a top shooter's hands nowadays and it will win. Crazy$COUES, send Longshooter a PM. If you're into "that kinda thing", he'll come over and "massage" all your anger away... so I've heard. :P

... and while he's there, I want you to remember that getting a massage from another dude isn't any gayer than shooting spots at 18 yards. Holding hands in public, opening doors for each other, and shooting Oneidas ... well, that's another story....

Do any of you actually know how to spell MATHEWS? :huh: If you ever owned one you would know. :) How many harmonic dampeners does a bow need? Also anyone who is worried about who can shoot the most spots @ 18 is GAY! :o The top SHOOTERS are what makes the bow win, they go with the best contract so take it for what it is worth.

Crazy is right. A little angry, but right. You put just about any company's flagship bow in a top shooter's hands nowadays and it will win. Crazy$COUES, send Longshooter a PM. If you're into "that kinda thing", he'll come over and "massage" all your anger away... so I've heard. :P

When someones hummingbird mouth overruns there alligator a$$ it makes me angry. That is not what this board is about. As far as the massage I will have to pass. You must have recieved a proposition or two...or once again are you letting that humming bird mouth run on.

When someones hummingbird mouth overruns there alligator a$$ it makes me angry. That is not what this board is about. As far as the massage I will have to pass. You must have recieved a proposition or two...or once again are you letting that humming bird mouth run on.

Don't get me wrong Crazy, I'm on your side. And as far as Longshooter, well, I don't blame you. Better offers wouldn't be hard to come by. :lol: Any offers sent my way will be refused; no hummingbird mouth here (although Longshooter will probably be on here anytime to showcase his).

And I agree matty, shooting spots all day = gay. :D

Don't know if kevins mouth would be considered a hummingbirds mouth after all the constant abuse it goes threw each night at the gay bar were he enjoys the taste of a few beers and the smell and flavor of a couple freshly used bar stools that some 300 pound biker just got done sitting on. Well the Alligator comment well if the shoe fits well your probaly right .

Not to drone on too long over technicalities, but the way I heard it was, "You aligator mouth is getting your hummingbird a$$ in trouble". I heard that on a daily basis from a craggy old machinist I worked with on my first manufacturing job. Gruff exterior, but a heart of gold & I learned a lot from him.

At anyrate, we're way off track hear. There's a million good bows on the market, I'm impressed w/ the diamond & would like to own one. I'd also encourage anyone to shoot one of these while doing your shopping, I think you'll find it's a lot of bow for a bit less $$$ than some others.

As for the gay jokes & other banter, it was all in fun from my point of view. That's what a discussion forum's all about, swapping info, kicking around the b.s., & hurtling a good natured shot here & there. Personally, I think that if you can actually get angry over anything you read on here, you're probably taking yourself too seriously. You're definetely taking us too seriously.

Go fling some arrows & have fun. Archery's a great sport for everyone to enjoy, even those who fly under the rainbow flag. ;)

Matty, Longshooter is the last guy to take anything seriously (except his love for guys. But not that there's anything wrong with that). He just hasn't figured out how to use the little smiley things to show he's joking. He's a peach.

As far as your Diamond, they do make a great bow. Archerytalk.com just completed their annual "Compound Bow Face-Off" and the Black Ice took 2nd place out of 23 bows. (That new fangled, soon to be out of production, more of a gimmick than performance, Guardian took 1st :P ) Check it out: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=509567 It's a pdf so you'll need acrobat to view it. It's a good read.

i bought a black ice a few months ago and it is everything it is talked up to be. it is deffinetly faster than most people think. mine does 295 with my hunting gear on it. it is a step up from the liberty from what ive heard on other forums.