Sign in to follow this  
Bpursell

Little hunter in need of help

A young hunter has suffered a grievous eye injury. This was highlighted in a recent post where the family is attempting to sell a 1941 tractor.

I posted a link to a donation site within the tractor for sale post and as excepted the great community of CW has already shown why this is the best community on the internet.

Yet, some members may not open the post for a tractor, so I wanted to give this subject it's own area.

The whole story is given on the link, so to donate or just read about the event please follow the link below

https://www.youcaring.com/restoretyseyesight

I am fairly new to CW, so if this is a CW taboo or inappropriate, please let me know.

• Like 5

I believe your post is fine. It's lets those who want to help out without having to buy a tractor help out.

He had surgery last night and dad said it went well! will still need a surgery for lens replacement. this young man needs lots of prayers for courage and his folks need some prayers also. I drove past the hospital this morning praying away!

• Like 2

The second surgery went well the surgeon was happy with the outcome. Basically he cut out the lens,cataract,scar tissue and pulled the jelly out and visually inspected the eye since he could not see back there with machine. We will let this surgery heal up for a while and hopefully schedule surgery to get a prosthetic lens put in so he see

• Like 3

Great to see the best outcome being possible and working out during a difficult time. Prayers sent for you all. Hang in there.

• Like 1