Afrost27

ISO: Whisker biscuit

It seems my bow doesn't like the rip cord on it. I've had 2 different professionals try to rebuild and time it but it still doesn't want to work right. The guys say there's nothing wrong with the rip cord but still can't figure it out. So I'm looking for a med or large whisker so I can stop ripping fletchings off my arrows. If anyone has one I'm looking or if someone knows what's going on with this and can help me out. Please do

post-13509-0-73939600-1438312537_thumb.jpg

Must be because you shoot a hoyt. Buy a Mathews, problem solved. Thank me later ;-)! J/k if I had a biscuit I'd give it to ya. Good luck.

Calling customer service will happen tomorrow I wanted to try local first. As far as Matthews go their bow are great I gave my switchback to my wife and picked up a Hoyt to try out. J/k really tho both bows are fantastic. Thanks for the responses

I had a ripcord before my current rest they do have awesome customer service. My set screw fell out I called them and they sent 2 for free. Guess I got extra incase it happened again

Sorry I missed the call. I can see the problem just by looking at the picture you posted. I'll be talking with you today to fix it. Btw it has nothing to do with the bow it's on. Sorry for your problems

• Like 1