Anybody happen to know why I can not view any of the pics that are being posted?

I do not see any links to them or anything. :blink: :blink: :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure what is going on with you not being able to view photos. But here is something to check.

look for the My Controls text link in the upper middle of the screen under the CouesWhitetail.com banner. Click on that link and then look on the left hand side of the page and go down under Options to a link called Board Settings. Click on that and look for a question that says something like " Do you wish to view images in other peoples posts?" make sure that the answer is yes. Then look on the bottom of the page for a "save my account options" button and click that to save changes.

I doubt this is your problem because the default is "yes" and I don't think you would have changed it. But check it and make sure.

Amanda

Try This. Go to TOOLS on your toolbar and select Internet options. Click on the advanced tab and scroll down to MULTIMEDIA, make sure the SHOW PICTURES is checked and Save your new settings.

Try This. Go to TOOLS on your toolbar and select Internet options. Click on the advanced tab and scroll down to MULTIMEDIA, make sure the SHOW PICTURES is checked and Save your new settings.

The show pictures is checked.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGG

When did you start having this problem? Ever since you joined the forum or more recently?

Amanda

Hey Amanda-

This just started recently. I did get a new laptop the other day but I could have sworn it was showing the pictures

the day I got it. :blink:

I am talking to tech support for the forum to see if they can figure it out. I am guessing it's something simple related to the new computer. Do you have another computer you can access the forum from? If you do, try that and log in and see if you can see pics. Then we know it's the laptop and not your user acct here.

Amanda

I am having the same problem and I have used four different computers to see if it was my computer. I do see some peoples pictures, but others I cannot. I don't know if it is the different ways people download there pictures into it or what? I am clueless as well.

There are two ways people can post photos one is to link to a photo already hosted on another website and the other is to use the forum software to upload and attach the photo to the post. I assume you are seeing photos that are done one of those ways and not the other.

I haven't gotten any real answers from tech support. Their latest suggestion was to clear all the cookies out of your browsers and check your security settings in your internet browsing software. Perhaps you have to lower the security setting a notch to see the photos. Your computer may be blocking it.

Gabe, you are saying you have the same problem regardless of the computer you are on, correct?

Amanda

That is correct. I think that I am definately seeing the pictures that are loaded directly through here, but maybe not the other way since that is how I have loaded pictures through here and can see them. I'll have to look at the security settings on each computer and see if I can figure something out that way.

Just as an example, I can see coueshunter's mounts that he posted when he got his 2006 buck back, but cannot see scottyboy's picture of his new rifle that he posted. I don't know if this might help or not.