Sign in to follow this  
Camofreak

Savage Customer Service

I ordered a bottom metal and new mag for my gun because I'm switching stocks, I got the wrong mag in the mail, so I called them today and the kind lady sent me parts to convert two of my mags to the style that works with te bottom metal.

Super happy with their customer service and the way the lady handled it! Thumbs up to them!

• Like 2

Unfortunately, their customer service is very hit or miss. All depends on who you get, I use Savage customer service a lot and over the years I have gotten everything from great to let me speak with your manager because you are a moron bad. There is one lady down there that I have spoken with by the name of Rebbecca that is always happy, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Ask to speak with her and if she's busy leave her a message and she will get back with you.

Looks like Rebecca is going to be busy fielding calls and returning messages moving forward LOL. They need to promote her and have her train their employees on how to better support customers.

• Like 1

Lat time I spoke with her I told her to transfer me to her manager so I could tell them what a great job she did. Hopefully, she moves on up the latter she deserves it.