IA Born

UTV/SxS Questions

Yeah lest not start counting dollars spent/taken on as debt.....

More D

• Like 1

But again it's so we can enjoy more family time out hunting. My boy just went through hunter's ed and it his first year to be able to put in.

• Like 1

IA Born: My wife and I had Polaris quads and loved them, but a couple of 4 degree elk hunts got us a Polaris Ranger. I went full tilt with a cab, heater, windshield washers, tip-out windshield, removable doors and sun roof and a rear slider. I'll tell you it's awesome on cold/bad weather hunts or camping. With removable doors and the tip out windshield, it gets tons of airflow in warm weather as well.

We bought ours new and got an awesome deal in Cottonwood. I found a Polaris Ranger crew on this site and told my friend about it, he give it a quick look and bought it. It had hardly been driven off road and only had 70 hours on it. So they are out there if you look. He bought a 14 ft single axle trailer and tows it with a Toyota Tacoma. He and his kids love it. The Polaris seats 6, has more room than any other UTV.

The new Rangers have a longer wheelbase than older ones and the engine is further back which gives more storage under the seats and is a lot quieter than older ones. Also they redesigned the cage for integrated cab panels which fit awesome! Ok, no, I don't work for Polaris. ☺ I favor Kawasaki machines, but opted for the extra seating.

I wouldn't put a seat in the bed, as there isn't a roll-over cage back there (I know you can have one put on) and plus you loose capacity for big items (elk!). Hope this helps!

• Like 1