AZbowhntr

UTV choices

Artic cat prowler? Read some John deere forums and checked that off the list. Won't go into detail but I dont want anything Polaris.

I completely agree with the Jeep comment. 10 year old Jeep really wont go down much in price over the next 5-10 years (or you can drive it till it dies). Can probably get one already loaded at about $10-12k...tricked out with the winch, lift, big tires, and tons of after market accessories. Will go anywhere that a UTV can go. This is the direction I'm going when the lady is done with her wrangler in a few years...

^^^^^yeah but your still stuck riding in a dang jeep!!!! 😱. While it may get there I hope you are the kind to pull over when I come up behind you and let me by. Although I'll bet there are places I could go that you would not in your jeep 😜 Hahahaha

• Like 2

Consumer reports had there annual ratings lately on tv, And they had Jeep as the worst bang for the buck and most unreliable of all vehicles rated. I don't know how true it is but that's what was reported. I know a lot of serious off roaders go the Suzuki route and trick those out for cheaper and actually go a lot more places so they claim. Might be worth looking into.

Ok so I will get straight to the point guys! I am the finance manager for a very large ATV/UTV company and have been in the business for over 15 years. With that being said I have worked with every manufacturer out there and have personally tested every side by side and ATV on the market. There is NO choice which is best, breaks down the least, has the least amount of warranty claims etc... POLARIS takes it hands down and the Ranger by far is the best UTV out on the market today, hence the reason why I own one. Other than the occasional belt every couple of years the machine is bullet proof!

Here is my personal 2015 Ranger with 3" lift on 28" tires. If any CW member is in the market for one or even want to test ride them or have any questions you are more than welcome to message me.

post-14124-0-10590500-1453482745_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

post-3803-0-11229500-1453533055_thumb.jpgcomfort ac heat quiet 10thousand cheeper go anywhere a side by side will go o i also have a kawasaki teryx 4 the kids like the teryx better i have also owned a few rangers its all personal preference
  • Like 1