That is the saddest excuse for an antler I've seen... and he's only got one!

Yeah, somethin's wrong with that bull.........he definitely rode the short bus to school! That ain't normal being out of velvet like that as well as the single antler problem. I've got a buddy, who shall remain nameless, that I'm sure would shoot that bull because of that character! :P :lol:

Yeah, somethin's wrong with that bull.........he definitely rode the short bus to school! That ain't normal being out of velvet like that as well as the single antler problem. I've got a buddy, who shall remain nameless, that I'm sure would shoot that bull because of that character! :P :lol:

Just like you :D

he sure is weird! the spike elk i shot ( i was like 12 and it was my first game animal) was still in velvet in november! cool! love to see thos high country pigs!

Oh pleas tell TJHUNT2 that that is 22S

As stated before:

A trophy to Tom is judged by taste not a tape

:D

Whats hanging in the tree?

A beer can from the hike

Great pics

Cool!

Is that a mineral lick or grain? Never heard of pigs attracted to salt before.

Great pictures and thanks for sharing them with us. Some good looking mountain pigs for sure.

By having the two cameras set up over the same area do you get alot better pictures or not miss as much? I have never used that technique before and was wondering if it was worth it or not?

I'm guessin that spike is still packin. I think that he has shed the other side and is just startin to grow some fresh horn.

The pigs got me all excited but I missed the spike horn everyone was talking about. I had my mind on them juicy hind quarters instead. Can you imagine just how good that young bull would be. TENDER! Wouldn't pass on a chance like that of a life time for anything but javelina meat. Where in 22s?????

By having the two cameras set up over the same area do you get alot better pictures or not miss as much? I have never used that technique before and was wondering if it was worth it or not?

I like the 2 cams. it gives me 2 angles of the game coming in,I've done this for 2 years now... the problem... nock on wood... if the cam thief comes by i'm out to cams. yes this is central az in the 22's,23's ;) try cabelas deer mixtures. they do work,and no I do not use grain, :rolleyes:

You better figure out where 22S is pretty Quick

November is not that far off

:(

You better figure out where 22S is pretty Quick

November is not that far off

:(

hows the recovery coming?....hopefully you will be ready by november