Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Two Pine end tables or nightstands

For sale two solid pine end tables. Can also be used as night stands. Tables are in very good shape. The top of the table measures 20"x20" and they are 29.5 inches tall. Located in north Phoenix off the 101. Would like to sell as a pair for $70.

post-3538-0-39453700-1444950718_thumb.jpg

post-3538-0-15252600-1444950758_thumb.jpg

^^ I think $70 is a good deal also, but I will take offers.

Im interested but im in prescott valley... not sure when im coming down next. Ill monitor this thread and if not sold ill takm next time i head your way.

Snicolio - I am not sure if shipping to VA would be worth it. They are pretty heavy and I have no idea how to package them. If you know of somewhere in Phoenix that ships furniture, let me know. I have no idea on shipping fees?

Critter - I am in no hurry to sell them. Let me know when your next trip to Phoenix may be. Also, one of my colleagues at work has a place in Prescott or Prescott Valley and they go up every weekend. Maybe her and her husband can bring them up?

Im interested but im in prescott valley... not sure when im coming down next. Ill monitor this thread and if not sold ill takm next time i head your way.

Im headed up your way to deer hunt this week if you wanna buy them sounds like he lives quite close to me. 6024994136

These are still available for $70. Great for a cabin.