standman

Great Start To The Calling Season

I couldn't stand it anymore and had to go out. I made three stands. One Fox on the first and a double on the third.

Oh yeah, one more thing, bulls were still screaming this evening.

Brian

post-102-0-30000800-1445736699_thumb.jpg

post-102-0-44630300-1445736747_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Did You call in any Goulds?..................BOB!

Not yet. Waiting to get my tag first ;)

Brian

Brian ,I screwed up 2 weeks ago as I was in Pennsylvania for my Moms funeral, had to much on my mind and forgot to put in for my bonus point. So I miss out on 2 ,cause you loose your royalty point and don't get a new point. I remembered laying in bed that nite. To late. I think I still have 9 . I will get that tag when I move back soon. Real soon the way the wife has been since I was gone so long and spent so much on My Elk hunt...............BOB!

Brian ,I screwed up 2 weeks ago as I was in Pennsylvania for my Moms funeral, had to much on my mind and forgot to put in for my bonus point. So I miss out on 2 ,cause you loose your royalty point and don't get a new point. I remembered laying in bed that nite. To late. I think I still have 9 . I will get that tag when I move back soon. Real soon the way the wife has been since I was gone so long and spent so much on My Elk hunt...............BOB!

Bob I don't think you will lose your loyalty point as long as you buy the Turkey point for the 2016 fall draw. I believe if you at least buy the point once for that year you don't lose it. Don't quote me on this but I think this right. I had a year that I didn't put on for pig in the spring and didn't lose my loyalty. I bought the point in the fall draw and still kept my loyalty point for the year. I know a lot of people who don't put in or buy a point for the fall turkey and only put in for spring and they don't lose their loyalty point. Think it's only this way for Turkey and pig because you can get two opportunities to get points for that calender year.

But like I said not completely positive on this but it worked for me on pig.

Brian

I was hoping that was the case. Might be. I hope. Thanks..............BOB!

I just checked and I have 10 for turkey as of july. 9 for deer where should I spend them next year any sugg. anybody?...Thanks ......BOB!