KGAINES

I know I'm a redneck

Ok I get home from work and I discover a new tribe has been found in the AZ desert, they ran from the water hole so it was hard to get close to them.

I do have some pictures to post though.

The kid is looking for his next meal in the last picture, he saw survivorman and decided to eat a grasshopper, his cousin gave me all the details about the grasshopper being ate.

Summer is definately here.

Any way to stay cooler in the inferno they call the valley of the sun Iguess!

They do have a pool though, but when your seven mud is just way more fun I am told.

Bad part is tuesday afternoon the boy slipped off the trampoline and cut his leg open, six stitches and no water fun for at least seven days. His words were; it ain't fair they can swim while I am sewed up.

That plant in the second picture looks like some funny weed I hear about growing in the hills around Payson. :huh: What's the chance of getting that new species on your trail camera? Any idea what they call them and is the one on the right albino? Good find! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: you gotta love boys being boys nothing better then getting muddy and eating bugs :P ....actually it looks quite refreshing

The albino one has a tatoo too. looks more like one of those hippie rainbow tatoos then a redneck one. May I suggest for the next 'TAT' some barbed wire around the guns or maybe some antlers. Great pictures thanks for sharing.

Bob

p.s. Keith you need to inves't in some sunscreen.

Builds character. ;)

Nothin' wrong with that IMO. I'd rather see that then have them sit in front of video games all day.

BEEN THERE........DONE THAT! Brought back tons of memories! Some good some not so good, I'll share the not so good one with ya..........We had a "pond" just like that one and had it pretty deep and kept wondering what the nasty smell was.....and what the floating chunks of meat and hair were from! I'll stop there, I'm gettin' sick :huh: sorry. :ph34r:

#1 Rule..... NEVER let your kids build a mud swimmin' hole right where you bury your pets!

bobbyo the tat is typical redneck, if you look close you will see KNIX in the middle, my nephew was real happy it could be seen in the picture.

The weed that is in front of the "pond" is a dandelion I think it sure isn't anything else.

COOSEFAN the "pet cemetary" is at least thirty feet away, but I am hoping that a certain gopher gets trapped or goes for his last swim in there.

Neither one of those kids have ever been sunburnt, even towhead, and they are outside almost all the time, they get very bored with video games or tv pretty quick, and all they wear are shorts if that while they are outside. I remember growing up we never had sunscreen and never got sunburnt, when I got older and was told how bad the sun is for me is when I started getting sunburnt. I buy the sunscreen, but thruthfully the boys rarely use it.