Sign in to follow this  
jeffd

Unit 32 (Second Chance)

I found this buck on the December 05 hunt, but he was too far to get on that evening. I couldn't find him again and ended up taking a forkie. I found him again on the 3rd day of the December 06 hunt and took him from 250 yds.

post-1653-1184435786_thumb.jpg

post-1653-1184436013_thumb.jpg

I'm almost more impressed you drew the Dec. 32 tag back to back! Great buck, thanks for postin', JIM>

Back 2 Back Dec. tags?????? Sounds like foulplay. Just kidding. I am just jealous cause my luck sux. Awesome deer! Congrats

I know it sounds like foulplay but I drew back to back tags as a non-resident before for the unit 32 december hunt. 06 was my first time as a resident.I'm still waiting for elk(9years)and antelope(12years)I've just been lucky on the deer draw.

I know it sounds like foulplay but I drew back to back tags as a non-resident before for the unit 32 december hunt. 06 was my first time as a resident.I'm still waiting for elk(9years)and antelope(12years)I've just been lucky on the deer draw.

Well now you don't have to rub it in.

Az Griz,have you hunted this unit before?

Nope, it will be the first time for me. I have hunted 36A the last four years and it was time for a new area. ;)

Az Griz,if you draw this tag and need a extra set of eyes let me know .I have the week between x-mas and new years off every year.I hope to draw this tag again. If not nov unit 32 is my second choice.

Az Griz,if you draw this tag and need a extra set of eyes let me know .I have the week between x-mas and new years off every year.I hope to draw this tag again. If not nov unit 32 is my second choice.

I just might take you up on that. Thanks for the offer. It is also my second choice but for the early October hunt. I have an archery elk hunt in November.

Az Griz,just checking how you did on the draw.I somehow got the Oct hunt, I thought my second choice was for November.My mistake.

Az Griz,just checking how you did on the draw.I somehow got the Oct hunt, I thought my second choice was for November.My mistake.

As did I including the three others on the application. :)