Sign in to follow this  
Weston

35a/b spring tag

I got an archery spring tag for the 35s and have not spent much time in the units at all, obviously I've got my work cut out for me. I've never seen a bear in either unit and am anticipating a challenging hunt and a plethora of scouting trips. I began my E scouting and marking waters to try to gauge some of the more heavily populated areas.

I was curious as to if anyone else has this tag and would be interested in doing some scouting and setting cameras. Will probably be a lot of just figuring out the area as well.

Furthermore the cliche (shameless) plug inquiring about any areas people would recommend starting in terms of places to start focusing my search. Certainly not looking for any honey holes but it seems as if the AZGFD info is vague at best and apparently the warden is new to the area.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Good luck...35 can be hit or miss depending on the weather. This year will be a wet one if the El Niño weather pattern continues, which will mean there will be water everywhere and the Bears won't be concentrated.