Sign in to follow this  
JLW

bass pro sale

for those that didn't see the ad bass pro has the spot satellite tracker for 149.99 with a rebate of 149.99!

if you are a back country guy do yourself and your family a favor and get it!

I think some of the other product from spot are the same rebate deal.

http://www.basspro.com/SPOT-Gen3-Satellite-GPS-Messenger-Personal-Tracker-Model-SPOT3/product/1303080601363/

James

• Like 2

I'm seeing that in addition to the Basic Service Plan it also requires the Unlimited Tracking upgrade for the rebate, which is an additional $49.99.

$199.98 for the year to:

1) Check in with your loved ones as often as you like

2) Send a custom message to your buddies to bring their frame pack to xx.xxx yy.yyy once you tag out

3) Track everywhere you go for later review, and

4) Have an SOS backup at all times

Sounds like a smart deal to me.

Thanks, James. I'm not putting it off any longer.

post-3844-0-89255400-1449075532_thumb.jpg

I've got one. And paying for it is one of the better investments I make annually. Gives the Mrs. such a sense of relief knowing that when I am out there by myself I have the means to notify her to check in, and also alert S&R if I am ever in a dire need of medical assistance. Believe me when I say that I get little grief whenever I tell her I am heading out for the day or several days alone. My brother finally bought one after a coworker was rescued in the Colorado back country after breaking a leg. Swears by it.

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

These are good for recoveries if you become medically stranded or to just not be eaten by yotes if you die. I'd pay that to not be coyote skatt.

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

Update: just told the wife about this. Apparently she already new about it. Looks like I'm gettin one! Hooray for going deeper and harder now!!!

• Like 1

Update: just told the wife about this. Apparently she already new about it. Looks like I'm gettin one! Hooray for going deeper and harder now!!!

replacing the lil blue pill?
  • Like 1