Sign in to follow this  
wklman

converting video files

hey, does anybody know how to convert .vob,.ifo, or .bup files to something my windows media will play like .wmv,.wmd or mp4

thanks wade

Hey wklman;

English First bud! What the heck kind forin' language you talkin' - vob,.ifo, or .bup ? You sound like you been drinkin' too much!

No seriously, I don't have a clue how to do that. I just couldn't resist. Congrats on your 34A Nov tag. We got the same draw. Maybe we'll cross paths soon. Maybe we can work on your English a little!

Lee

Hey wklman;

English First bud! What the heck kind forin' language you talkin' - vob,.ifo, or .bup ? You sound like you been drinkin' too much!

No seriously, I don't have a clue how to do that. I just couldn't resist. Congrats on your 34A Nov tag. We got the same draw. Maybe we'll cross paths soon. Maybe we can work on your English a little!

Lee

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats funny :lol:

Although I am not aware of a program that converts those formats you mentioned, I suggest you do a google search for a converter for those specific file formats. That's how I found some freeware that I needed to convert some video files between formats.

Amanda

thanks for all the help everybody, especially you Lee :P i'm trying to put a dvd on to my computer and want to be able to use it on my windows media player. i just have to find a converter i can figure out. keep an eye out during your hunt Lee for a red chevy crew cab duramax with a coueswhitetail sticker on the back window and a 120" buck in the back. that will be me.