Sign in to follow this  
Ringer

Big artificial tree.

post-4268-0-05092200-1449601377_thumb.jpgWe have a large lighted Christmas tree. I paid $1000 for it ten years ago. I has a heavy duty black bag that pulls down to the bottom so the tree can unfold and it pulls up to bag the tree. The bag and stand are always on the tree. Colored lights and very real looking. We are old with no kids so we are going to a much smaller tree. This one is 6' wide at the bottom and 9' tall so you need some room and high ceilings. When bagged it is basically a 24" wide tube. $250 or trade for a .38 S&W snub nose plus some cash. 480-620-2853

75% off is a little much?

Collector, I can kind of see where he is coming from saying a little much , when after Christmas you can pick up High Dollar Artificial trees new for 70 - 80 % off ...

However, I do not think it is a bad deal at all for someone who needs a tree for This Christmas

How about $150. You got enough for that? This is not a WalMart special. More like for the lobby of the Fairmont.

Sorry, chair is not big enough for your fat butt.

Then it's pretty obviously its not your boy toy nummies chair when you invite him over for those candle light dinners.

Knowing you two, you guys probably just turn your chairs upside down before you sit anyways.

Good luck on the sale Glen

• Like 1