Just a heads up, American Archer has a coues hunt in Mexico and I just saw the description for Hank Parker 3D which I rarely watch he is in southern Az on a coues hunt. I wonder how much Cmere Deer he is gonna hafta sprinkle out on the ground to get a coues to come in. I just set my tivo to record it for Sunday.

Just a heads up, American Archer has a coues hunt in Mexico and I just saw the description for Hank Parker 3D which I rarely watch he is in southern Az on a coues hunt. I wonder how much Cmere Deer he is gonna hafta sprinkle out on the ground to get a coues to come in. I just set my tivo to record it for Sunday.

Thanks for the heads up. Can I watch it at your house since I spend toooo much on hunting to afford cable and tivo? ;)

Thanks for the heads up. Can I watch it at your house since I spend toooo much on hunting to afford cable and tivo? ;)

Always room for one more on the sofa, bring the chips and Ill get the salsa.

I caught the end of American Archer....."If your looking for a great off season hunt, come hunt these cute little deer in Mexico".... :rolleyes: I guess it is impossible to get those big time Eastern Whittail hunters to respect how much tuffer these deer are..... making their horn (smaller) size a Much greater trophy..... :rolleyes: I personally think that hunting Mulies is much harder than Eastern Whittails..... so if we call Mulies...."Carp"..... What do we call Eastern Whittail????? :unsure: :huh: :lol:

And yes.... I spelled it Whittail on purpose.... ;)

LOL!! :lol: :lol:

American Archer was sitting in blinds on water holes. Sure did make it look easy.

Hank Parker 3D was spot and stalk with a bow, his two sons went down near the Catalinas it looked like and with the help of a guide and during the extremely wet rainy season a few years ago they were able to stalk within bow range and each get a buck. Looked alot easier than I remember.

If the mulies are known as carp, I guess that would make the easterns known as flounders. Never hunted easterns before so I can't personally say how easy it is, but theymake it look about as easy catching fish at the trout farm. :lol: :lol:

Mike

If the mulies are known as carp, I guess that would make the easterns known as flounders. Never hunted easterns before so I can't personally say how easy it is, but theymake it look about as easy catching fish at the trout farm. :lol: :lol:

Mike

:lol: :lol: There is not much public land..... and they are all raised on farm land..... :lol: :lol: Could call em' Trout then...... cuz, I hear they are decent to eat......:lol: :lol: