Sign in to follow this  
MMACFIVE

Is SD (Sectional Density) by itself Worthless?

270, From everything I've read 308 is right on the money, the money, the money. oh wait did I stutter. I have not seen you add a D!@#$ thing that actually contributes to this. In fact you have said a few things that are just foolish, And it seems to be pretty antagonistic. But lets not forget I'm the hostile one here....I have to admit I didn't recognize from the quality of your comments your expertise. But now that I noticed you have nearly 5000 posts so you must be an expert at nearly everything.

Hahahaha. I get it now. You were joking. I missed it. I usually pick right up on folks joshin'. But now tell me, mmmac (do you stutter?), why "DO" you need to prove your mental superiority? I've always been a c- guy so I don't understand the concept. I can say one thing about .308, whenever I have a question about balistics that I don't know, I ax him. Then I know I have the right answer. Lark

Guest 300ultramag.

I wish I had something to add here. Ur in good company Listen more and take notes. Then shoot straight. That'll cure any sd that have cast doubt