Well, the rain showend up yesterday, there are higher powers!

It started about 3:00pm and was a steady sprinkle through the evening, it started again around 3:00am this morning for about 30 mins.

This is most rain that the Tusayan area has seen this summer.

Azsagebrush

Thanks for the report, that is great news! Hopefully the rain will keep coming.

Got some big storms on the San Carlos and Globe recently. One on the rez had marble sized hail that was accumulating on the road about 1/2 to 1 inch deep! Wow, that was amazing. Heard the town of San Carlos got some major rain last night with some flooding possible. Globe had some flood damage about a week ago and we got light rain for several hours yesterday.

Amanda

Good rain all over!!! It rained along the Mogollon Rim for about 4+ hours!!!!! no more hauling water for a lil' while!!!!! Good for the deer horns might be a bit late for the elk..... Thankfull nun-the-less!! :D

Thanks for the update! The Flagstaff area has received some good storms lately, but I think the airport has been jipped a bit....

Spent Saturday and Sunday up in Unit 9. Got poured on Saturday!!! Especially over by Russell Tank and up through the Skinner Tank area (last time I leave my trailer home, tents are nice, BUT :blink: ). I met Tom the guy hauling water for the AES, he's doing a great job! I wanted to give a big 'Thank you' to the AES, the catchments are looking good and are all getting hit hard by the elk and every other critter in the area!!

Keep the rain coming!!!!!!!!!

Ilene

Mondays rain update;

At 2:00 today it really came down in Tusayan, both the east and west sides looked like they were getting hammered, as well as south of the airport.

Azsagebrush

Mondays rain update;

At 2:00 today it really came down in Tusayan, both the east and west sides looked like they were getting hammered, as well as south of the airport.

Azsagebrush

Wow :lol: That's great!!!! Here is a link to the weather station on the 310 road. I watch it constantly!! Almost an inch since noon :P :D

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/getobext....&banner=off

Mondays rain update;

Azsagebrush

Great news!!!! Thanks for the update Monty!

Tuesday 7/24 update;

It rained Monday afternoon starting around 1:00, it really came down hard til 4:00, my rain gauge shows 2" at my house.

This morning at 7:00 we had a good hard rain and it is still raining.

Azsagebrush

Any word on Unit 10 rain??? Come on rain!!!

Tuesday 7/24 update;

It rained Monday afternoon starting around 1:00, it really came down hard til 4:00, my rain gauge shows 2" at my house.

This morning at 7:00 we had a good hard rain and it is still raining.

Azsagebrush