hunter1026

Special Gould's draw

I think that it was to get you to agree and forfeit your rights to file anything. The lady at G&F told my buddy that NOBODY was drawn in the extra draw when he asked how many tags had been added for goulds. She said the only species that added tags was buffalo

• Like 1

I was also called late last year and elected to get put in for the special draw. If the draw happened I haven't been informed of results, and my bonus points for Turkey (6) haven't been updated to reflect getting drawn/not drawn for Gould's.

I just left a voicemail for someone named "Cathy" about the special draw, I was connected to her after speaking with someone on the main line at AZGFD. If I hear back about anything definitive with the "special" draw and its results I'll post it here.

Yes, the draw is over and as MDH said no one was drawn for Goulds. They took the applicants who didn't go through the initial pass and recreated the draw odds with dummy apps. So it wasn't like it was 30-40 applicants competing for 1 new tag, it was 1 new tag for X,XXX applicants and one of the dummy applicants (no one) drew the tag.

They said bonus points would appear "in a few months."

Yes, the draw is over and as MDH said no one was drawn for Goulds. They took the applicants who didn't go through the initial pass and recreated the draw odds with dummy apps. So it wasn't like it was 30-40 applicants competing for 1 new tag, it was 1 new tag for X,XXX applicants and one of the dummy applicants (no one) drew the tag.

They said bonus points would appear "in a few months."

Hard to believe NOONE Drew a tag in the special draw. Sounds like they just saved their butts from getting a lawsuit or something and still didn't have to give any extra tags. Hopefully some guys didnt agree to the special draw and go after them.