Sign in to follow this  
GameHauler

Time to get in Shape

Now that the draw is done it is time to get in shape for some of us.

This might be a little harder for some because of injuries or operations

I know poor TJHUNT2 has had a pretty tough go of it with his shoulder surgery

Got to meet up with Tom this weekend to have a drink and talk about his upcoming 22S tag

He has always had a problem with trying to impress the ladys

post-1778-1185226303.gif

HEY that looks like Gino and a little like myself. But at least I am putting on a few miles a week on my bike.

What about u Bino????

:lol: :lol: :P

Ok GH, you said that wouldn't leave the beach. :angry: It least I'm trying. What was it that she didn't like? I never did get it. :lol: :lol: If you look close in that vedio you will see that you always was a push over. :lol: :lol: Put some meat on them bones of yours and you might be able to carry out just more than the heart and liver as always. ;)

TJ

Mike, I guess i better get in better shape than that so i can pack out your daughters 390" bull correct?

And for dbackaz, i better get in good shape for my December tag. :)(gino theres two times already)

Just came across this exercise several weeks ago suggested for older adults, to build muscle strength in the arms and shoulders. It seems so easy, so I thought I'd pass it on to some of my friends. The article suggested doing it three days a week.

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day, you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer. After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try 50-lb potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level). After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks. -TONY

Just came across this exercise several weeks ago suggested for older adults, to build muscle strength in the arms and shoulders. It seems so easy, so I thought I'd pass it on to some of my friends. The article suggested doing it three days a week.

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day, you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer. After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try 50-lb potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level). After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each of the sacks. -TONY

Bah HaHaHaHaHa!!! That is great! You had me going for a second!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

390" :o I hope your right Casey

I was hoping for 350

Your right tom I better put some meat on my bones if I have to pack out that extra 40 inches of bone Casey just added to my pack.

and Tom i'll be sure to bring my day pack so I can pack out your Bulls heart and liver for ya

Tony.... you sucked me in to that one like a dumb old fish, :lol:

Mike....I will take you up on carrying out my heart and liver for me caus that crossbow weighs a ton.

It still scares me to look at it. :unsure: I might try and shoot it in another month if all goes well.

I was hoping for 350

Your right tom I better put some meat on my bones if I have to pack out that extra 40 inches of bone Casey just added to my pack.

and Tom i'll be sure to bring my day pack so I can pack out your Bulls heart and liver for ya

thats what ya got me for :D

AND, if its 390" i get a date! woohoo!!!!

Pm me and let me know the dates, ill try to make it on the weekends!

I was hoping for 350

OMG!! ...you truley are a desparate sole. :rolleyes: Stalker!!!!!! :blink: :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:

I was hoping for 350

OMG!! ...you truley are a desparate sole. :rolleyes: Stalker!!!!!! :blink: :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:

no.no,no, i was just messin with him, and you! :D and it worked!

I was hoping for 350

no.no,no, i was just messin with him, and you! :D and it worked!

Now ur back peddling....... :rolleyes: ..... its ok if you like GH's daughters and want to help on their hunts..... we would all love to sit around a campfire and watch you make an Ape out of yourself...... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :P

hahahahaha!!! of course i wanna go on the elk hunt! who doesnt wanna go on a trophy rifle hunt in september!!

Mike needs all the help he can get packin out that big ole rack! and just so happens, im the man for the job!