mpriest

J.P. Enterprises barrels

Never used one, but I have heard good things about them for the AR crowd. I know a guy who has one in .260 Rem on his AR10, and it is very accurate.

I don't know about that company, but you might wany to look at Lilja barrels. They make really nice ar barrels

I don't know about that company, but you might wany to look at Lilja barrels. They make really nice ar barrels

+1

I've had quite a few barrels from quite a few different manufacturers and to this day Lilja is one of my favorites. I've had 2 Lilja barrels and they were awesome. Surgical accuracy. Sometimes I wonder why I don't use them more often. Chasing the next latest and greatest all the time I guess...

+1

I've had quite a few barrels from quite a few different manufacturers and to this day Lilja is one of my favorites. I've had 2 Lilja barrels and they were awesome. Surgical accuracy. Sometimes I wonder why I don't use them more often. Chasing the next latest and greatest all the time I guess...

I was looming into them a while back but they were all sold out. Just checked again and most of then are back in stock! Was looking at the AR24 23" barrel to get a little more juice out of the round for long range shots. Anyone used this barrel in a build?

I have the LIlja 24 inch 6.5 260 barrel. It's been fantastic!!!!

I have a JP barrel on my 3 gun rifle. It shoots 1-1.5 moa for several 55gr factory loads. The SSA 69gr HPBT's run in the .7's. Considering how hot the barrel gets, and the crap I have to put it through in some matches, I'm more than happy with that kind of performance.

• Like 1

I ended up going with a Lilja AR 24" barrel for my 6.5 Grendel build. Still waiting on parts to finish it but I'm hoping for a tack driver

• Like 1