Sign in to follow this  
Weston

Hound pups

I have a litter of hounds who were born Thanksgiving day. They are ready to go now (weaned completely) but I would recommend keeping them with their mom for one more week.

Both parents out of full time outfitters packs in the southwest (one from NM one from AZ).

Dad is a redbone/redtick that's about as cold nosed as they come, medium sized, very fast. Started on cats, 2 y.o.

Mom is predominantly Black and Tan with some redtick, hard on the tree, if I had to guess I would say average nosed (gets distracted easily), although she's only a year old so it's hard to tell as she still has some pup tendencies.

I had these pups with the intentions of keeping a couple and I will be keeping two pups one male and a female.

The dews and tails were done (by a vet). I will give the first shots if requested.

Very healthy litter, no runts and no still births. Parents on site.

the pups will likely lighten up a bit color wise, as both of their parents did.

200$ each, first come first serve. one male and 5 females currently available.

Trades will be considered (looking for QUALITY) trail cameras (that run on AA's) but anything will be considered. 50$ discount for the second pup if two are purchased.

Located north of Marana.

post-2993-0-94318800-1451533492_thumb.jpg

post-2993-0-24748800-1451533515_thumb.jpg

post-2993-0-30872900-1451533531_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

BUMP, still have one male and a few redbone females unclaimed

Any youth interested in getting started hound hunting can send me a message and I'll work out a steep discount!

• Like 2

BUMP, still have one male and a few redbone females unclaimed

Any youth interested in getting started hound hunting can send me a message and I'll work out a steep discount!

Classy move, I hope someone takes you up on it.

Hello ! I've been really thinking hard about a pup I just lost my old and last hound I had left! I grew up hunting with hounds for lion and took my first cat at the age of ten with a great houndsman that has past away ! I had a few good pack of my own over the last six years the last two years I've slowed down on the hound hunting but am ready to start again !! I was wondering if we could make a deal on a female pup?! To keep the fire and love of hunting hounds alive !! Get back to me when you can thanks!! My names Ray !

Hello ! I've been really thinking hard about a pup I just lost my old and last hound I had left! I grew up hunting with hounds for lion and took my first cat at the age of ten with a great houndsman that has past away ! I had a few good pack of my own over the last six years the last two years I've slowed down on the hound hunting but am ready to start again !! I was wondering if we could make a deal on a female pup?! To keep the fire and love of hunting hounds alive !! Get back to me when you can thanks!! My names Ray !

Ray, I sent you a message. Thanks!

All the males are gone, have a couple females left.