PelaPapas

Alaska Guide Creations Bino Harness...

Well I ordered & received the AGC K.I.S.S. model w/max pocket on bottom and the bino tether straps. Man this thing is nice! Took it out the box and the quality is excellent. I'm really glad I went with the KISS model over the CUB. Even though both are compact models, I wanted the most compact and simple set up. The CUB looked nice with its extra pockets but seemed a little too big for what I wanted. The Max pocket at bottom easily holds my havalon knife with blades & fire starter. The two side mesh pockets hold my GPS and wind checker and I have my range finder in its case hanging on the chest strap like I did with my old S4 harness. This harness/pack is really comfortable and it keeps binos 100% covered.

I'm glad you like it.

Because of some of the options I picked it was a 2 week wait. One week to go.

• Like 1

I have a love hate relationship with mine. I love the pockets for easy accessibility to items. It is well made and protects the binos. What I hate is that the binoculars are not tethered to the harness. So if you fail to buckle the top and bend down to get something, your $1000+ binos fall out and nose dive into the dirt, The buckle on mine also requires two hands to close the case which leads to me sometimes failing to close it which results in my binoculars hitting the dirt when I bend over. I have actually lost my binoculars a few times and had to retrace my tracks to find them.

• Like 1

Kelney - Alaska guide creations offers a bino tether they sell for $10. Fits all models of their harnesses. My KISS model came with it and couldn't be happier with it. Also the newer AGC harnesses have the hook/bungee system. Which can be used one handed. I think that's a huge upgrade from the buckle system.