PelaPapas

Alaska Guide Creations Bino Harness...

Anybody here use the AGC bino harnesses? I'm looking at both the K.I.S.S. and C.U.B. (compact models. Both look nice but trying to decide on one.Right now I am using the S4 lock down x harness. I am really wanting a bino harness that keeps the binos 100% covered. I would like to keep my range finder in one of the pockets the AGC offers on these. Anybody here have experience with these any of these two models?

Any info is appreciated!

To be honest I'm not sure what model I have. I haven't had any complaints about it and can keep everything necessary in the I would need for a kill until I can get back to my pack. I wouldn't personally want to keep my rangefinder in the front pouch though because my model has a zipper and I wouldn't want to mess with that in an archery situation. If you are a rifle guy it probably wouldn't matter. Best thing to do is call them. I spoke with Jaret, the owner and creator of it. He's a good guy and will talk about the product and hunting like he knows you and then send you both models you like for free. You send back the one you don't like with a check in it.

• Like 1

I'll let you know. I plan on calling in an order today. But that mean I'll have a KUIU xl for sale very soon

• Like 1

To be honest I'm not sure what model I have. I haven't had any complaints about it and can keep everything necessary in the I would need for a kill until I can get back to my pack. I wouldn't personally want to keep my rangefinder in the front pouch though because my model has a zipper and I wouldn't want to mess with that in an archery situation. If you are a rifle guy it probably wouldn't matter. Best thing to do is call them. I spoke with Jaret, the owner and creator of it. He's a good guy and will talk about the product and hunting like he knows you and then send you both models you like for free. You send back the one you don't like with a check in it.

Wow, had no idea they did that. That's a good way on getting some customers! Would love to see both models in hand to compare the two. I usually have my rangefinder on a lanyard around my neck about 90% of the time but those pockets would come in handy for my havalon/blades and maybe my gps if needed?

I have a headlamp, havalon blade, lighter, matches, para-cord, tags, and some type of protein bar or other misc item in mine. It doesn't feel too big or bulky or in the way. They have great customer service in my experience.

• Like 1

Alaskan guide creations is the way to go. I have the pack with a bottom compartment and that's where I keep my rangefinder on rifle hunts. Side pockets work good for windicator,knives, lense cleaners, etc. Front pouch will hold a few bullets or a reed call. Elastic strap on top is good for the cellphone with a phoneskope. I also called Jaret and we were able to figure out which pack would work best for my needs. Now that they redesigned the back and shoulders straps to not ride up the neck it is even more solid. I'd highly recommend the AGC not only because how easy Jaret is to work with but because of the great quality

• Like 2

I personally use their products and have for a while. They are great guys to deal with and take care of their customers better than anyone I've seen. IMHO best bino harness/pack available. I won't do anything hunting or scouting outdoors without mine. Very comfortable and durable. Keeps your glass investment safe and protected.

• Like 1

I personally use their products and have for a while. They are great guys to deal with and take care of their customers better than anyone I've seen. IMHO best bino harness/pack available. I won't do anything hunting or scouting outdoors without mine. Very comfortable and durable. Keeps your glass investment safe and protected.

What model do you have & does it get in the way of shooting your bow?

I double checked when I got home and I have the Kodiak CUB and it hasn't ever gotten in the way of shooting my bow.

Nice! Thanks for checking! I'm really undecided between the KISS and CUB models!

I've used his cases for years, going back to the 90's under a different name. My sons and I love them. Anytime we go out we have those cases. We load them up with everything. Most of my son's friends use them as well. Jaret is a great guy!

• Like 1

These bino packs are great! I carry them in the CouesWhitetail store....I carry them in the true timber camo because that's the most popular for AZ hunters. I carry the model made for 10x40s (classic) and the larger one (denali) for 15x56 binos.

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/binocular-chest-pack-by-alaska-guide-creations/

• Like 1

No I have used this for everything with my bow from 3d to hunting (aka taking my bow on a hike) and I've NEVER come across an issue. I have the newer compact model and like the pockets to store little things.

• Like 1

I went ahead and got me the KISS model with max pocket on bottom. I wanted my binos 100% covered/protected but still wanted to keep it as compact as possible. So I got the smaller of the two. Thanks to all for the input!