Sign in to follow this  
AZBULLHUNTER

Chad Smith enters plea to harassing wildlife(antelope)

Your a road hunter and your telling us to get a life, who are you OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I will not stick together with people hunters or otherwise who violate the law. I am a hunter and I do not appreciate a so called hunter who uses a helicopter to push antelope making is easier for him or his client to hunt them. All prospective hunters should be aware of this. This is not his first go around with game and fish. He is paying the price as he should be. He pled guilty since he is guilty as he gave up a lot. He is not the first big time guide to get in trouble go to Kanab Utah to find another one.

• Like 3

Should hunters constantly beat a dead horse and hen peck like a bunch of women at the hair saloon? Probably not, just shows no class and is very trashy in my opinion.

You must not have read the 30 pager they're all so proud of. You would know you won't find class in a group of people you would think should have the good ole boy gentleman type persona you Expect to find in the hunting "community". I was even surprised by the complete disrespect for women in the 30 pager, knowing women and children are on this forum, one of those women being our host. I think most of them take the campfire section a bit too literal and should know who their audience actually is. Most threads usually turn out looking like something You would see on Facebook, leaving me to feel like a hypocrite to say im proud I don't use Facebook or any other social media when really I'm seeing the same Content through another outlet. Good luck beating the dead horse everyone.

• Like 4

what 30 pager are you talking about. I posted some info from court records I think are relevant. As the saying goes do not do the crime if you are not willing to do crime. i have not insulted anyone just put out the facts. As one commented about do gooders etc we do not need people violating federal alw that is what hurts hunters more than anything.

I am tired of waiting for a tag could he fly me around in his helicopter so I could shoot one behind closed gates blocking public land. It should not be a problem seems like a lot of people have no problems with game and fish violations.

Road hunting is illegal lol how many spikes have you killed

Unfortunately I have yet to kill a spike . I keep arrowing branched antler bucks. But hopefully one day I'll be able to bag me a tinder spike that's easier to load in the truck and a little tastier at the dinner table.
  • Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

Can't get a mount because he's gotta pay for gas ^^^

.....wait for it

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

Can't get a mount because he's gotta pay for gas ^^^

.....wait for it

Don't forget about the cost of beer, weed, and tires.

The struggle is real!

You can't beat this horse nearly enough IMO. The more we, "yes hunters", show that we don't and won't put up with this b.s. the better we look as a steward. The more antis, or those on the fence, might think real hunters are a good thing not bad. So, don't tell me not to beat this dead horse....complacency is the beginning of the end. And if anyone should be beating this drum louder, it's the outfitters.

• Like 2