Coues 'n' Sheep

Do we have any Head Bangers??

Okay....... here is where I blow some or all of you away. Those who know me well, know that I frickin' love Heavy Metal! :blink: :rolleyes: :lol: I went and saw my favorite band in concert in Phx. last night ( for the 6th-7th time) and thought.....hmmmmm.... I wonder if any of the "younger" guys on the forum are here?????

Yes......

No....

OMG! I can't believe that guy would go see those heathens!!!

post-996-1185543568_thumb.jpg

BTW.... Please don't take offense to their name.... it is after all just a name..... :rolleyes: :D

Why u acting tuff???? I know that u know that I know that u listen to pop music like madonna and britnay spears. ;)

:P :o :lol:

Why u acting tuff???? I know that u know that I know that u listen to pop music like madonna and britnay spears. ;)

:P :o :lol:

I thought you listened to, only American Idiol Winners!!!????? :o :lol: :lol: But, I guess "oops I did it again" is more your speed???? ;) :P :lol:

well I aint that young but I got to admit..................................I am a headbanger...............been one for 30 years.

My truck XM never leaves channel 48 "the squizz" (unless my wife is in there)

I think Casey was a little surprised to see me ,aka ,"old man" listening to it :lol:

well I aint that young but I got to admit..................................I am a headbanger...............been one for 30 years.

I think Casey was a little surprised to see me ,aka ,"old man" listening to it :lol:

I was surprised! but i liked it! i listen to that stuff to! in highschool, we used to listen to it ll the time, sure did get us pumped before our football games!!!

I like Godsmack, as well is Disturbed ( one of my favs!), linkin park, creed, nickleback... yada yada yada

Right on, dude! My buddy that went to the show with me is about 45-46 years old and he rocks out all the time.

The Squizz or Octane (Sirius) are the best on sat. radio!!!!! :D

Gino, you are correct, Octane is the chit on sirius!

look slike i know what well be listening to when were in camp on my decemember hunt!!

PS, Brian may be olldddd... but he aint 45-46, hes not THAT old YET ;) are ya brian!

naaa.......I aint that old yet but I'm sneak'n up on it.

get'n old don't bother me too much, you never know when you're gonna run out of b-days so enjoy the ones you get!

Rock on dudes!

Godsmack rules!!! i went ot their Phx and Tucson shows last year and they put on an awesome concert. i listen to them right before i go out deer hunting.it gets me pumped up for the hunt!

i am kinda of a head banger, Godsmack is one of my favorite bands. I made plans to go but never ended up getting tickets. I was at the jaigetmeiter music tour a little bit ago to see laguna coil, shadows fall, and stone sour. Lately ive been into trivium, dry kill logic, and abunch of others. Truth is i listten to about everything on the radio and a bunch of stuff they dont play. From Chris Ledoux to the heaviest of the heavy to BB king and SRV

Skillet, baby, Skillet!!

Mike

I'm kinda like youngbuck, I listen to everything depending upon the mood I'm in but the sirus is on octane quite a bit. I like Godsmack, Disturbed, Korn, and the rest but I also listen to country as well. So maybe not a true headbanger but you'll hear it coming out of the windows from time to time.

Phil

speaking of headbangers did anybody see the unit 10 archery bull hunt on realtree road trips w/ michael waddell last sunday. He was rockin out and headbangin sittin water, listening to his mps player. He was really fired up. It was a really good episode. He was super excited to get a bull, and they got some great upclose footage