Coues 'n' Sheep

Do we have any Head Bangers??

isn't heavy metal all there is

speaking of headbangers did anybody see the unit 10 archery bull hunt on realtree road trips w/ michael waddell last sunday. He was rockin out and headbangin sittin water, listening to his mps player. He was really fired up. It was a really good episode. He was super excited to get a bull, and they got some great upclose footage

I saw it and thought it was pretty darn good and it had some good footage as well.

I mainly only listen to country but in high school I would listen to some heavy stuff before baseball games or wrestling matches just to get pumped up.

well I aint that young but I got to admit..................................I am a headbanger...............been one for 30 years.

My truck XM never leaves channel 48 "the squizz" (unless my wife is in there)

I think Casey was a little surprised to see me ,aka ,"old man" listening to it :lol:

The Squizz or Octane (Sirius) are the best on sat. radio!!!!! :D

Octane is good, but I thought you said HARD??? If so, you gotta have channel 27 put in the lineup.. Heart Attack is the real hard stuff on Sirius!! I can only take it in small doses..

The three best on Sirius are Octane, Alt Nation, and Faction... the Aussie dude Jason Ellis on Faction in the afternoons is the funniest dude I've ever heard on the radio!

well I aint that young but I got to admit..................................I am a headbanger...............been one for 30 years.

My truck XM never leaves channel 48 "the squizz" (unless my wife is in there)

I think Casey was a little surprised to see me ,aka ,"old man" listening to it :lol:

The Squizz or Octane (Sirius) are the best on sat. radio!!!!! :D

Octane is good, but I thought you said HARD??? If so, you gotta have channel 27 put in the lineup.. Heart Attack is the real hard stuff on Sirius!! I can only take it in small doses..

The three best on Sirius are Octane, Alt Nation, and Faction... the Aussie dude Jason Ellis on Faction in the afternoons is the funniest dude I've ever heard on the radio!

Yeah, I listen to Faction and Heart Attack, too. got love it! That Aussie is a NUT! He is funny, but his mouth gets on my nerves after a bit... guess I'm getting old. :rolleyes:

Glad here ya'll are rockers, too!!! :D :D B)

After reading this post I was surprised to see how many CWT members like the Heavy Metal so here's a treat for all you heavy metal hunters out there. I made this a few years back and it took me a while to find the DVD but after a few days of looking I found it. The music is from one of my old co-workers band called Twist Dead Fable It might be a little heavy for some of you like but check it out its quite an intense video clip.

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/view_video...3cb83dacb17b0af

Joe Great Video- A local band St. Madness has a great song that reminds me of Hunting!

The Song is called ARIZONA!

Here is the link if you want to listen : The song will automatically play when you click on the link:

http://www.myspace.com/stmadness

You can also Download the song for free on your IPOD...

AzP&Y

That video was great, great shots to go with some good tunes. I have never heard of st. madness, good stuff. Thanx guys

Jamaro has had the pleasure of viewing one of my basement heavymetal/rock and roll videos. Back in the late 80's I played in a band called Driver. We pretty much played Zepplin, Billy Idol, ZZ-top, Metallica, AC/DC. I thought i was going to have to call the ambulance when Jason was watching the video, he stopped breathing from laughing so hard.

Heres is pic of a Halloween party we played in 1987.

:blink:

post-35-1186014506_thumb.jpg

I'm kinda partial to this group & their kind of music. www.myspace.com/wideeyedawakening They are playing live @ GJ's Coffee Shop in Tucson on Aug. 11th. Check it out.