Coues 'n' Sheep

Do we have any Head Bangers??

Very Cool video and as a headbanger myself I loved the music. What was the name of that song?

Personal favorite bands are GodSmack, disturbed, older metallica stuff, korn (new cd just came out), system of a down, TOOL, three days grace, etc.

Very Cool video and as a headbanger myself I loved the music. What was the name of that song?

Personal favorite bands are GodSmack, disturbed, older metallica stuff, korn (new cd just came out), system of a down, TOOL, three days grace, etc.

That is ALL good stuff right there!!!! :D B) :D

Thanks guys and yes the name of the song is Kleen but I think the one I used is the older version. If any of you liked that song you should definately look into going to one of their shows. They're Bad A in concert! They use to play at the Mason Jar quite a bit but that was a few years ago so I don't know if they play there still or not. Thanks agian.

i am kinda of a head banger, Godsmack is one of my favorite bands. I made plans to go but never ended up getting tickets. I was at the jaigetmeiter music tour a little bit ago to see laguna coil, shadows fall, and stone sour. Lately ive been into trivium, dry kill logic, and abunch of others. Truth is i listten to about everything on the radio and a bunch of stuff they dont play. From Chris Ledoux to the heaviest of the heavy to BB king and SRV

Lacuna Coil ROCKS!!! Nice to see someone throw that one in there Christian! But did you mean SWV instead of SRV? I'd have to say that TOOL tops my favorite of all time. Not necessarily a fan of a lot of their more recent lyrics and views but you can't deny how hard those dudes F'n ROCK!!!

Thanks for turning me on to OCTANE on Sirius! When I just need to GET PUMPED UP, I now have it set on one of my stations! ;)

That is ALL good stuff right there!!!! :D B) :D

Rock"n" roll brothers. Rock on

Just gotta ask yall...What about Merle Haggard, Buck Owens, Hank, and Waylon Jennings?

Jamaro has had the pleasure of viewing one of my basement heavymetal/rock and roll videos. Back in the late 80's I played in a band called Driver. We pretty much played Zepplin, Billy Idol, ZZ-top, Metallica, AC/DC. I thought i was going to have to call the ambulance when Jason was watching the video, he stopped breathing from laughing so hard.

Heres is pic of a Halloween party we played in 1987.

:blink:

Dude.. I thought NO WAY were you going to post.. I am still traumatized by that video... THOSE TIGHTS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

Just gotta ask yall...What about Merle Haggard, Buck Owens, Hank, and Waylon Jennings?

It's sad that our hunting heritage as been corrupted. :( 25-06, they don't even know who the good old boys are. ;) My thoughts and prayers go out to each and everyone of you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

WHO?