Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Anyone a member of GoHunt.Com?

Seems kind of pricey at $150 / per year but it might be worth it. Any opinions from their subscribers?

I have a love hate relationship with Huntin fool so I got a go hunt membership last year to see if it would work instead. I really missed having an actual magazine with narratives and updates etc. I have learned a lot through reading Huntin fool over the past decade, a lot of it you can take with a grain of salt because I do truly believe they purposely push applicants away from units they prefer, but in general I really like it for states that I know little about. The gohunt membership has been essentially worthless. I dislike they way they lay everything out. If I'm after straight draw odds I look to hunterstrailhead, it's cheap and by far the best layout for straight draw odds. If I want unit over views in a state that I don't know anything about then I use Huntin fool or eastmans. The gohunt membership includes some access to landowner tags if that's your thing, but for the money I don't think its worth it unless you're planning on buying them every year. They also have lots of chest thump stories from bros in flattys if you like that kinda stuff.

• Like 3

I bought a membership this year and I don't think it's worth it. It does have some good info but you can get draw odds elsewhere for much cheaper. A lot of the unit descriptions are pretty broad and doesn't tell you much other than if there is a lot of private land there or not. Only perk is you have a chance to win some pretty nice stuff every month. Terrible odds but probably keeps some guys subscribing.

I bought a membership this year and I don't think it's worth it. It does have some good info but you can get draw odds elsewhere for much cheaper. A lot of the unit descriptions are pretty broad and doesn't tell you much other than if there is a lot of private land there or not. Only perk is you have a chance to win some pretty nice stuff every month. Terrible odds but probably keeps some guys subscribing.

agree, same here

Not into Bro's

Thanks

ive seen the pics you like on IG, sinner.

You mean #boobs

bro's in flatty's...... that's dang funny, ya no thanks. Might as well sag your pants and wear skinny jeans if your sporting a flatty.