CouesWhitetail

Found a big WT skull and metate!

Great pics Amanda.

Casey who are you trying to kid, one 140 grain accubond, I am not doubting you would get the shoulder, lung, and heart, I just figure you would use a bullet for each spot, plus a couple more fore good measure.

hey, if your 130" (like mine will be) was still kickin wouldnt you send more lead towards him :D

Casey I didn't say we didn't think alike, I just wanted you to admit it.

Wow! Nice pix and video. That snake was not happy to see you guys. That part were it went straight for the camera angle creeped me out. Moved to fast for my liken... Stay safe out there it's peak season for snake bites.

E

It creeped me out too! I expected him to go toward my husband, but he came right to the camera and slid along the tripod leg!

Everytime I play that video here my dog gets all scared and comes running in and looking around terrified. Poor girl!

Amanda

Nice job Amanda,

That Spadefoot on the centerline is reeeely a cool shot. Down here in parts of the Valley there's lots of Colorodo River Toads, they seem to magically appear after it rains. It's a blast to sit and watch them flip their tongues out and gorge themselves on those flying ants and other insects that hatch after the rains.