firstcoueswas80

how do they look?!

Never new leica made them in green :huh: ........them sure look like a pair of tasco to me. :lol: ;) :lol: :lol: ;)

Just foolin around Casey, nice set up and good luck on your hunt. Will you be using them on Game Hauler's daugther's elk hunt? :P :lol: :P

TJ

yeah......it don't matter what yer glassin' with in fog.....that was a waste of time that day!

I like that pic you posted with just your feet showin... gives everyone else the view we had! can you imagine how the shot would have been if we would have seen one :D

glassthis.jpg

Pretty much a waste of time! BUT....this is also why we moved to lower country and whacked a 100" buck ;) ( oh...that was a week later though...same conditions ;) )

My eyes are also too close together and had the same problem. I can't have the front eyecups on the binos at all.......just the thickness of the part that holds them on is too much! I use the Outdoorsmans post and I think it is a little thinner than the Swaro post, might help ya so you don't have to make a mistake and sell your Swaros!

Reminds me of when I first got mine all set up (put the lens covers on and looked through them. Crazy things were too wide... Almost freaked out because I'd looked through so many pairs while researching. Once I realized what the deal was I just offset the objective lens cover 'rings' and they close tight enough now. I'm also using the Outdoorsmans post...

Ron