firstcoueswas80

how do they look?!

The tripod is a Velbon Chaser EFL- 4 that i bought from Amanda 2-3 years back.

The head is a Velbon PH-156. it is pretty smooth, but it has seperate controls (?) for east and west, and north and south movement. im not sure how much i like that but i think i can get used to it.

The tripod is a Velbon Chaser EFL- 4 that i bought from Amanda 2-3 years back.

I have had that same tripod for years.... it is a good one. How come yours still looks brand new Casey?? :rolleyes: :P :lol:

Leica? :huh: Just so you know, the Swaros only fit the faces of real men.... and Awesome women..... so that is why you had too settle for the Leicas. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :P :lol:

Just Kidding Casey..... :lol: :lol: :lol: That is a nice set-up.... now your ready to find a giant buck for your tag with them. ;)

Gino, I take care of my Chit thats why!

it does have some wear and tear on it, but ya gotta look close!

My face is to narrow for Swaros... just like a REAL/ TRUE predator!

now i have no excuse to not tag one! i got a pea shootin rifle, some of the (THE BEST) binos out there, and of course the best dang tag in the state! now the pressure is on!

Those look sweet Casey. I also have the same problem with my 15x swaros. My eyes are close together. I have filed the center just enough to make them work. I have been thinking of selling them to buy the lieca.

Those look sweet Casey. I also have the same problem with my 15x swaros. My eyes are close together. I have filed the center just enough to make them work. I have been thinking of selling them to buy the lieca.

Jason,the first deer they ever saw was a coues buck!

Casey,

Does the adapter protrude enough between the tubes that it will poke you in the chest when you have then around the neck?

RR

I carried it saturday and all thought i didnt do much hiking, i didnt notice it poking me at all.

one draw back: my head was loose cause i was moving up and down. when i let go of the handle, my head on my tripod fell backwars and the binos fell off! the adapter came out of the reciever and luckily they fell into my lap! that was a close call!

My eyes are also too close together and had the same problem. I can't have the front eyecups on the binos at all.......just the thickness of the part that holds them on is too much! I use the Outdoorsmans post and I think it is a little thinner than the Swaro post, might help ya so you don't have to make a mistake and sell your Swaros!

You got a great setup there Casey.....now you MIGHT be able to compete with me and my Swarovski arsenal ;) BUT, you know that aint' gonna happen :P

My eyes are also too close together and had the same problem. I can't have the front eyecups on the binos at all.......just the thickness of the part that holds them on is too much! I use the Outdoorsmans post and I think it is a little thinner than the Swaro post, might help ya so you don't have to make a mistake and sell your Swaros!

You got a great setup there Casey.....now you MIGHT be able to compete with me and my Swarovski arsenal ;) BUT, you know that aint' gonna happen :P

I know it aint, but atleast i look GOOD while glassin deer up! Ripped pants and all! I do believe i spotted the first few deer on the nastiest day we hunted!!!! you shoulda seen me glassin in the fog! i was seein em every where! :unsure:

yeah......it don't matter what yer glassin' with in fog.....that was a waste of time that day!

yeah......it don't matter what yer glassin' with in fog.....that was a waste of time that day!

I like that pic you posted with just your feet showin... gives everyone else the view we had! can you imagine how the shot would have been if we would have seen one :D