firstcoueswas80

what are you guys doing?

My wife and I took turns doing the 12 oz curls yesterday (root beer ;) ) as we rode the wheeler to check Huntn' coues's Trail cam.... then on out to a couple of water holes and on the way.... driving a road that Huntin' coues and I have driven atleast 10-15 times in the past 2 years I found this whitie.... 80 ft off the road.... so I guess I was exercising my eyes, too!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

post-996-1186179362.jpg

post-996-1186179628_thumb.jpg

Guess I'll be getting in shape faster now.... I just reloaded my huntin' pack with all of my new gadgets, cameras, adapters, optics, and water.... it tipped the scales @ 38 lbs!!!!! :blink: OUCH... good thing it is a good pack and feels like much less.....LOL!

Guess I'll be getting in shape faster now.... I just reloaded my huntin' pack with all of my new gadgets, cameras, adapters, optics, and water.... it tipped the scales @ 38 lbs!!!!! :blink: OUCH... good thing it is a good pack and feels like much less.....LOL!

With a little work and less CWT.com you should be able to shift that 38# from the front to the back :D

hahahah thats a good one right there! opefully i can do the same! ive already lost about 6lbs, hopefully about 20-30 more will come off!!