firstcoueswas80

what are you guys doing?

I get in shape the traditional new mexican way: I turn on a hunting show and do lunges from the easy chair to the fridge and back again, every commercial. oh and I carry chip bags and soda pop to strengthen my massive back even more.

Sometimes when I am feeling especially good, I put my hunting boots on and do my lunges that way. I tried doing it with my badlands 2800, but it was too heavy, especially after I put the corn chips and soda pop in it! Had to leave that sucker laying on the floor in the kitchen and just get the chips out of it on commercial breaks and drink the pops until it was empty and then I just drug it back to the easy chair!! :lol: ag

:lol: :lol: :lol: HIlarious!

Well besides chasing Gino's a$$ up and down the mountains every weekend I ride the good ole

bicycle anywhere from 7-9 miles and I do that 3-4 times a week. I also cut back on drinking any sodas

as well. I also started eating subway for lunch instead of those Big delicious double bacon cheese burgers

with an extra large fry :( focus :blink: :blink: focus :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's me right there.......every freekin' day! I've gotten to where I don't even look at the BK or McDonalds signs anymore.....I am having a hard time doing without those luscious, juicy, cheezy, greasy, gotta have it fast food bugers!!! dam I'm hungry.

Well besides chasing Gino's a$$ up and down the mountains every weekend I ride the good ole

bicycle anywhere from 7-9 miles and I do that 3-4 times a week. I also cut back on drinking any sodas

as well. I also started eating subway for lunch instead of those Big delicious double bacon cheese burgers

That's me right there.......every freekin' day! I've gotten to where I don't even look at the BK or McDonalds signs anymore.....I am having a hard time doing without those luscious, juicy, cheezy, greasy, gotta have it fast food bugers!!! dam I'm hungry.

I cheated today.. i had a hamburger form McDonalds :x!!! havent done that in a while!

I cheated today.. i had a hamburger form McDonalds :x!!! havent done that in a while!

I'm now ahead of ya cause I ate nothin'! That's why I said "dam I'm hungry"! but I had Filiberto's last night so i can't eat for the next two days to make up for it :huh: :( The little womans' been outta state last week and this week and I don't cook so I just starve....had to do the Fili-B's to stay alive... :unsure:

I have also cut back from 8-12 Dr Peppers a day to 2-3. I'm eating fruit every day. I'm still drinking my share of silver bullets!

I new there was something strange about Shorty...... He drinks that crap that makes you look like this....

post-996-1185889400.jpg

I though bout this all day yesterday and came up with a solution for you, what about a gastric bypass surgery? They're pretty cheap these days

The wife and kids were out last week and kinda like Jim I had no one to cook for me :lol:

so both nights I had to slave over the hot stove long enough to put in a tostino's pizza. :lol: :lol:

You guys with your little 12 oz. curles need to grow up <_<

I prefer 14 oz. curles :unsure:

7 and 7 Please :P

I used to do the 14 oz curls, but now its crown and pepsi! however, when i spot that 390" and your daughter puts it on the crown, i will share my crown with you and we can have a victory crown and 7 ( or 3,4, 5 how ever many ;)

Jimbo,,,, ya gott be out there runnin too though! I ran TWICE yesterday cause i was bad!

I used to do the 14 oz curls, but now its crown and pepsi! however, when i spot that 390" and your daughter puts it on the crown, i will share my crown with you and we can have a victory crown and 7 ( or 3,4, 5 how ever many ;)

Jimbo,,,, ya gott be out there runnin too though! I ran TWICE yesterday cause i was bad!

I will be there as well and I will moderate who gets what drink. ;)

One for you and two for Gino and I- and so on. :lol: :lol: :P

I will be there as well and I will moderate who gets what drink. ;)

One for you and two for Gino and I- and so on. :lol: :lol: :P

Just make mine a double then! ;)

35 miles in the past 45 days with a pack -weighing 30-35lbs @ an elevation ranging from 4000-9000 ft...

AzP&Y

post-898-1185932962_thumb.jpg

12oz curls, and cancer sticks! My job is enough work out for me!