Sign in to follow this  
GJMauro12

Free dog to good home

Girlfriend and I are looking to move in together but our dogs don't get along the best and I won paper, rock scissors so my dog gets to stay so unfortunately we have to try and find a good home for her. The dog pound is not an option for her and she has been trying to reach out to as many foster/adoption agencies/ groups that she can find. If any one has any suggestions or if Anyone is interested or know of anyone interested please send them my way and I'll try to answer any questions you might have as quick as I can. The dog is currently staying at 40th street and bell but if you would like to meet the pup in person i can meet up where ever you like within reason. (Ain't driving across state lines but I don't mind a drive somewhere outside of the valley) We just want to do what we can to relocate her. You can PM me, post on this topic, text or call. 623-206-2004. If I don't answer please leave a voice mail and I will get back to you asap.

post-4673-0-51632800-1454617735_thumb.png

if a girl would get rid of her dog for me, i wouldnt trust her.

I wouldn't trust a girl that would be with me. She must have something seriously wrong with her. That is why I have kept a close eye on my wife for the last 29 years. I know it is there, but I just can't find what is wrong with her yet. Give me another 50, and I will find it.

Good luck on the dog placement. Looks like some Akita Inu in her?

• Like 1