Sign in to follow this  
Lance

Same old bull. Compare to other elk.

Here is a comparison of three bulls.

First we have bull # 1 a nice 6X6.

post-669-1186011277_thumb.jpg

Then we have a bigger bull #2 a nice 5X6 with bull #1 in the background.

post-669-1186011429_thumb.jpg

And then we have Bull #1 in the front with bull #2 in the back and then bull #3 "Tilt" in the middle

post-669-1186011569_thumb.jpg

And bull #3 two more times.

post-669-1186011649_thumb.jpg

post-669-1186011663_thumb.jpg

I'll take #3! Please be kind enough to provide gps coords in UTM format so I don't have to convert them! :lol: :lol: :P

I'm with Ron.....except don't provide them to him. Please kindly PM them to me. I'll take them in either coordinate system since I'm not picky. As a side note if it's not in Unit 1, 2b or 2c you can go ahead and give them to whom ever......they are out of the my unit.

Thanks for posting!!! Great pics!

Lance,

Tilt certainly did not finish weak. Do you have a client that will be hunting for Tilt this archery season?

Doug~RR

Yes! We have four clients, and two other bull tags to fill in that unit for archery so we will be out the full two weeks! But way out where he is at there are no cows right now :( So we know that he will move when he sheds his velvet :( So we will be realy lucky if we even see him again once he goes off to rut! :unsure:

However I am about 90% sure of where he will end up. I hope! :unsure: And I am about 80% sure that he is one of the bulls that we passed on three years ago. He was still young in the face then and we figured he'd be 345" to 349" and we were holding out for a bull that would score over 350" for sure. It was hard to let him go back then but we ended up with a much bigger bull in the end. And Now look at Him! :blink:

So like I said, it will be amazing if we even see him again once he goes to rut. If we can find him we stand a good chance of ground checking him with one of the six tags. ;) We have some others picked out as well but this one is one of the bigger ones and we are able to take his picture pritty easy right now. So I'm glad you enjoy them! ;)

Lance

He sure is a Dandy!!! I'd like to see some kill photos!

Yes Lance, I would also like to see some kill pics caus I think you are gettin these pics off a calender. I'm going thru my old ones now caus I remember these from somewhere. Please post off a new calender so they won't be so grainy please. <_<

Ok, I was just kidding caus I can't get any pics of my own. Cool off there big guy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

He sure is a Dandy!!! I'd like to see some kill photos!

Yes Lance, I would also like to see some kill pics caus I think you are gettin these pics off a calender. I'm going thru my old ones now caus I remember these from somewhere. Please post off a new calender so they won't be so grainy please. <_<

Ok, I was just kidding caus I can't get any pics of my own. Cool off there big guy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

Ah! You busted me! :( You know how long it took me to edit the "Kings" logo off of those pictures! :P

Good luck to you and your clients this year on getting that bull Lance! He looks like a nice one!

Lance,

What do you think tilt will end up scoring?? I will take a stab at 385" give or take a few inches???

Lance,

What do you think tilt will end up scoring?? I will take a stab at 385" give or take a few inches???

I think that is a good guess. I'v always felt he would be at least that. His horns "tilt" in and he will "tilt" the scales toward 400" That is why we named him that.

He is a dandy for sure! if you don't get him he might be able to shed some of those genes around a little more this year.