Sign in to follow this  
crazyaboutcoues

2006-2007 Burro mountain archery buck

Photoshop? Could be true, I wouldn't know. What I do know is that this picture was mailed to me (not e-mailed to me) from one of the local Game Warden. I scanned the picture and posted it. I think the guy in the back is sitting away from the buck which makes it look even bigger.

This picture went around right after the season this past January. I thought I saw it on this site, but maybe it was bowsite. Can't remember. Anyway, the gentleman is from Minnesota if I remember right. Rex Jensen, from Virden, guided him and I presume is mounting him as well.

Kevin

That is a real pic, they also have it video taped that is the biggest coues taken by bow on video. Rex Jensen videoed the hunt.

Not to disappoint those of you that think this buck was photo shopped, but its the real McCoy. This buck gross scores 117 2/8. he was harvested with bow and arrow and it was all caught on film. As far as the pose, their is nothing holding that bucks head up, we plan on doing some "How To" segments in our videos and "posing your game animal" will be one of them. Congratulations to Roger Roan on a once in a lifetime Coues buck.