Smith2260

My pending charges are gone!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked my one charge 15min ago and it was there. Checked just now and it's gone. Not sure what's going on with G&F

My pending charge for my sons tag is gone too. Maybe they did this so they wouldn't get bothered at the expo about the draw. Now that the expo is over, they can take everyone's money back.

Like firstcoues said, it will reappear. Sometimes banks think they overcharged but it will get verified then reposted. Relax boys if you got hit your getting a tag.

I talked to game and fish. She said no one else has called with this issue today. She also said they can not tell on her end what may have happened and to wait about a week.

I can let it go if it is my tag. But my kids had a huge celebration that at least one and maybe both of them got early bull tags.

Ok smith, i think i got some good news for us, i just called kathy who has the list of charges and she verified that we did get hit for the 2 tags so call the draw dept and ask for kathy and she will verify how many hits you got brother.

Talked to Kathy at game and fish. She said that she can't tell on her end?? She also said they have over 900 calls to make for declined cards. But the bank says nothing was declined?

Guess I just be patient and wait?? Kinda bummed cause I already told my kids that one of them had an early rifle/muzzy bull tag and maybe both!! Now I am not convinced. Gonna be a long April...

she was able to tell me that we were hit twice on friday for bull tags, just like my chase card showed, so its on our banks end, i really think you'll get your tags.