AZBULLHUNTER

4b rifle tag

looks like I got the same tag - I had 17 bonus points...haven't spent much time up in 4B - so this ought to be interesting.

That's the beauty of rifle antelope hunting. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Drive around. Glass, find one that looks good and blast him.
  • Like 3

looks like I got the same tag - I had 17 bonus points...haven't spent much time up in 4B - so this ought to be interesting.

That's the beauty of rifle antelope hunting. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Drive around. Glass, find one that looks good and blast him.

yep just like bc777 said "like shooting fish in a barrel". there are some nice goats in 4B, I took this one out of there last year.

IMG_0565_zpsntnv8ufo.jpg

IMG_0562_zpsk1dgvs4j.jpg

IMG_0561_zpsxrg8yoea.jpg

• Like 10

Anyone got any advice. I will be scouting within the week. Just had an ingrown toe nail cut out. I will be out weekly for several days a week. I pick up a new rifle this week and a new scope so I am looking forward to the hunt. Tough to draw them. I had a sheep tag five years ago and the next year I met a hunter in my unit to show him around. I try to help other members out.

Anyone got any advice. I will be scouting within the week. Just had an ingrown toe nail cut out. I will be out weekly for several days a week. I pick up a new rifle this week and a new scope so I am looking forward to the hunt. Tough to draw them. I had a sheep tag five years ago and the next year I met a hunter in my unit to show him around. I try to help other members out.

I'd help you but I'm mad you drew after only 16 years. . And you've had a sheep tag! Haha send me a text 928-240-3567 and I'll give you a few spots to check out. Been out there quite a bit and my buddy has the Archery tag. Can't tell you where he has been scouting but I know of a few other good spots that could have a nice one.

I'd help you but I'm mad you drew after only 16 years. . And you've had a sheep tag! Haha send me a text 928-240-3567 and I'll give you a few spots to check out. Been out there quite a bit and my buddy has the Archery tag. Can't tell you where he has been scouting but I know of a few other good spots that could have a nice one.

My advice is to find someone with the archery tag. They will be out there chasing them and unless they're really lucky they won't get the biggest ones. Every time I've had an archery antelope tag I wish at the end of the season I knew someone with a gun tag to ground check the big one I saw. That's my suggestion I guess. I saw a big buck about a mile from forest lakes one year so they can be anywhere in there, that being said you're probably wasting time scouting the thicker stuff with a rifle tag unless you know there's a monster in there.

TRKHNTR, that is a gorgeous antelope. Mind sharing what it scores? Gotta be mid to high 80's?

• Like 2

TRKHNTR, that is a gorgeous antelope. Mind sharing what it scores? Gotta be mid to high 80's?

Thank you, have not had it scored but yes that would be my guess.